Date & Time
19 May 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Devon County Show, Road 8, West Point, Clyst St Mary, Devon, EX5 1DJ
Look out for us on the Saturday of the Devon County Show
Heart of the South West Enhance Social Enterprise Programme Devon County Council Marquee, Road 8
24.6 million people in the UK know a family member or close friend living with dementia. 38% of the population are Dementia Carers. You don’t have to be living with the person to be affected.
- Would it help to talk to someone about your situation?
- We collect dementia carer experiences (past or current) – what stressed/stresses you? This helps others to understand what you deal with on a daily basis.
- Come and discuss how we can help your organisation to support it’s dementia carers. Return On Investment is very high and a lifeline for those in need. Be seen as a caring organisation to all your employees.
- Are you interested in reducing your risk of dementia? Find out how – come and have a chat.
- Who will look after the person with dementia if something happens to you? Your health is important too.
- Would you like a few useful tips? Pop over to our stand and ask for Mary.
We look forward to seeing you at the Devon County Show!